Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trenches - Final excellent release.

Hey gang. It's been a busy few weeks which I will update with you at a piece as I can. For now, If you have been watching and keeping up, you would know we have aired all 10 episodes of Trenches at Crackle.com

Yep, it's all true! if you missed it be sure to check out all the episodes. We appreciate all the support and it seems from the responses that many of you are enjoying Trenches.

Keep it coming and share the links with everyone and post all over. The more we can get people to watch the better!

I know many of you overseas viewers would like to see Trenches as well. It's coming soon for you all as I am told.

Who is Shane Felux?
What to know more.. Crackle gives an interesting insight in my background and how Trenches got sold and made. Get a view behind the scenes of it all and know me better if you want. Read the episode One Crackle Blog Entry for Trenches interview.


I also had a chance to talk (ramble .. ramble) with my good friends at Slice of Scifi. Check them out and the interview with me about Trenches. Thanks to Mike, Summer and the crew for all the support!!

I have more to share with you guys here soon.
- shane


Another Treat:
Lead Star Mercy Malick does an interview with Cinefools. Take a good look and read. Her picture always spices up my blog and makes me look bad. Love ya Mercy! On her way to stardom.. hope she remembers us little guys. READ ARTICLE

Watch Trenches remaining Episodes:


From Crackle: 8: Snafu






From Crackle: 10: Charlie Foxtrot

6 comments:

Somethingfake said...

It's great that you're getting such success, but I sadly haven't been able to watch a single one of your episodes because I don't live in the USA and Crackle is blocked in the UK.

When can non Americans watch this series?

SHANE FELUX said...

I hear ya mate! I want you guys around the world to see Trenches as well. Crackle should be releasing the episodes on youtube and so forth sometime soon.
- shane

omr said...

Crackle has already posted Trenches on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/show?p=jLUhUZi6aAQ

SHANE FELUX said...

Thanks so much OMR. I didn't know Crackle released on YouTube. You can see how much they keep me in the loop :)
I will be sure to share this info.
- shane

Torbjörn said...

Unfortunately I get the very same error trying to watch it through youbube.

Jack Prague said...

Just wanted to say how much I've both enjoyed watching Trenches, and talking with you. Bravo Shane, you've done some excellent work.