Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Moving on

Well if we missed you at the NY Comic Con event it wasn't my fault. I looked for you. Where were you? I text messaged you! .. ah well. I will catch you at the next event maybe.

Here is a pic from the "Trenches" panel we did at ComicCon
(man Aaron needs to cut his hair :)

(photo by: Zafe) left to right, Lev Gorn, Aaron Mathias, Shane Felux


So moving on, the NY trip was good and it was great to hang out with some very good friends. Unfortunately I got sick, I think I picked it up from on of the kids, as I was feeling a bit off when I flew into town. Now I am pretty miserable.

At the event Stage 9 released a new Trailer for Trenches.
Take a look at this studio cut trailer and let me know what you think.




The studio wanted to put out something new so there ya go. I dig the movie voice over guy. That made me smile. So perhaps a bit more info and look at Trenches as we work to completion and delivery. When you ask? Err.. soon. No later then July.. how about that? :)

Hope all is well with you and send some love sometime!

3 comments:

Spat said...

Well, after hearing what was said at ComiCon about the trailer, I was expecting something totally different.

I really like the new trailer. It is very "Studio", but I totally dig it.

Great seeing you guys at ComiCon, even if it was only for 26 seconds!

-Spat
www.spatcave.com

Chad said...

Got chills on that one! Can't wait!

Matthew said...

SHANE,

It was great to see you. you guys were in top form.
The trailor is good - it's better than good.
people will be hopping all over this thing before you know it.
Thanks for taking the SPINAL TAP route. I had a great time. my article will be out soon.
be good.
MATT
www.mattmickelson.com