Thursday, April 24, 2008

FearNet.com Covers Trenches

Here is one of the interviews I did while at NY ComicCon. This one is from FearNet, a great site with really good content. I love their site design! They interviewed for "The incredible Hulk" new movie, "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" , "Ghost Hunters" and many more. check 'em out!

Why is it I always wink at the camera? I know.. it's because I am a dork.
Or it's just my Carol Burnett 'ear pull' gesture to my wife. Yeah, whenever I wink to the camera I am really sending a signal to my wife saying "I love you." .. yeah let's go with that, or that I am just a dork. Well what can I say.. you guys be the judge as I think the jury is still out on this one. BTW.. that's me at the end of the video making the scarry "Ooooooh" sound.. dork.

3 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew Glazebrook said...

Fear.net can't broadcast to the UK
For legal reasons, they can only be seen within the U.S. :(
Oh well !!!!

Chad said...

I wouldn't say "Dork", Shane. You just don't know what to do with your eyes. Ya know.. like Ricky Bobby, didn't know what to do with his hands on his first interview. Yeah, that's it.. just amateur stuff! You'll get the hang of it!

:)