Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Trench Itch - First Trenches VBlog Up - watch now

So if you have gotten the itch to know or watch more about Trenches as we on the Post team work as hard as we can to get you a release soon. I am proud to offer you our first episode of the Trenches VBlog entry that we hope to put out twice a month or so. WATCH NOW

The Trenches VBlog is a Behind the scenes look at the making of the film, the people that go into it and some glances at the film as we were shooting. See all the crew & cast that makeS up Trenches, and keep checking back with us as we release more and more. Other then the dork director in this first Vblog episode, hopefully you guys will enjoy it. Your cure for Trench Rot :)

(You know if this film is bad (and from what I am seeing I do not believe it will be) but if it is, I can so see critiques using that wit in a write-up "Trenches is as good and feels as good as Trench Rot!" yeah .. just remember I said it first - but it's not true I tell you :)

Trenches VBlog edited by Jon Minor who was our BTS videographer, thank you Jon!
Video courtesy of: Jon Minor, Errol Spat Oktan, (look Spat I posted your name) and Cat Simone.

So I hope that cureS any itch you might have for now on Trenches, otherwise if you are still having problems you might want to see a doctor about that or get some ointment or something. in the meantime we will keep working over here as Fall is creeping up on us way to fast!

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

I like this idea of VBlogs. Jon did an excellent job. ( even got the obligatory waving extra in it) Yea I know take a wild guess...

I've put out the MySpace bulletin to the TRENCHES Group alerting them to the first VBlog arrival. There's a good size fan base already building in just this short amount of time.

With the addition of the VBlogs it should really start getting the postings going.

Mark said...

I know that I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Trenches. I've been putting off some writing, just keeping up-to-date with you. Don't worry about bombing, Shane. You've got a real winner on your hands.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Looks spectacular,great stuff !!

SpatCave said...

Yeah, you did post my name! And you spelled it wrong... again.

It's Errol Spat Oktan.

Two "R's", one "L", and no quotes.

But it looks good, and I'm glad Cat and my footage got used somewhere other than the next Spat Gone Wild DVD.

:)