Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Slice of Scifi - Interview on Trenches - Listen Now




If you guys want to check it out, Slice of Scifi has put out their latest podcast interview with me online. A great crew of people, Slice of Scifi was one of the first to interview me back in the day when I released Revelations and they have continued to follow my films.

When they got wind of Trenches, they kindly asked if I would be interested in speaking about the project and the making of. I am always happy to and Slice of Scifi has always been there and a great program.

So if you want some further insight, the general ramblings of me, and the making of Trenches, go check out Slice of Scifi's latest podcast release #124. I understand they also broadcast on XM Radio. A special thank you to Michael, Summer and the crew over at SOSF. You guys are great and thanks for all the kind interest and support!

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST INTERVIEW NOW
Let me know what you guys think of.

Also be sure to join friends with the Trenches Myspace.
- Shane

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Rather good interview. Informative, gives the listener an idea of just what kinds of things you have done to get to this point.
The one interviewer initially sounded skeptical at first but your TRENCHES trailer changed his mind. Kudos to your editing abilities.
Audio quality sounded like it was a cell phone for some reason and the signal was not strong.
I still don't know how your able to juggle all that your doing, family, 9-5 and post-prod, let me guess you've bought stock options on energy drinks.

Sheldon said...

Hi Shane,
I am about to start a new project, 100% from home and I was wondering if I could have a chat with you and get your take on the project I am going to start. contact me at www.sheldnz.co.nz
cheers mate.

No need to publish this comment.