Friday, July 20, 2007

X-ile Pictures New Film Post News


Well, finally finally.. I have some time and some news to share with you all. It has been a while since I was back on and sorry about that guys. I have been deep in getting a poster, and a teaser trailer and a website done to release my latest new film "Trenches." I have been talking about it for a while and now I can finally share something with you. I am proud to release for you the official film website and Teaser Trailer video. Go check it out and see what you guys think.

http://trenchesonline.com/



Please help support my latest adventure if your interested and spread the news. Here is a link you can put on your myspace or websites:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13624936

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

Hey Shane,

Congrats on the release of the Trailer and getting the website up. It was worth the wait. Let us know how the audience at ComicCon reacted.

I've already started spreading the word about TRENCHES to folks all over the place. I also searched the net everywhere for any mention of TRENCHES.

KUDOS to all!

Ponch
Rossdale Alliance

It might be just a pile rocks but it was OUR pile of rocks!.

Mark said...

Well done, Shane. I personally can say that the wait will be worth it.

Brandon said...

Shane, the trailer looks good, I downloaded it a few days again and I've been meaning to give it another good look. Anyhow, it was impressive the first time through.