Wednesday, May 09, 2007

TRENCHES - A Few More

Here are a few more pics from the set of "Trenches"

The behind the scene photos are courtesy of Stephen Lesnik, who has advised he has opened his pictures up to public and you can select and see them all here:

Enjoy the pics and I will update on the blog as I can. Only two more days to go for filming. At some point I am going to need to get the "Trenches" official film site up, uhh, only so many hours in the day.
Till that time comes just continue to check here on the director's blog and here pretty soon I should have some new news about "Revelations" I am hoping to share with you. Just a bit of a tease.

2 comments:

Residue said...

core blimy!!!! Brilliant stuff Shane. You kept this one quiet. The whole design and concept of the pics looks excellent. I think you've raised you game even further (if that were possible!?!?!? good luck with the rest of the grueling shoots, i cannot wait to see the website. :D

allen said...

Fantastic! Wondered where you had been. Can't wait to see this one.

BTW, we just started day one of our shooting schedule for Darkness Aftermath.

Can't wait to see more stuff.