Friday, October 13, 2006

Shane abroad .... Shogun!

Hey Gang, just an update to let you know I will be out of touch for a bit as I am overseas in Japan for a week and then Thailand for two weeks on business.

I have made it safe to my first destination in Japan and it was one hell of a long flight.

The great thing is that I am finally here.

I have a fascination for eastern culture and even get a chance to practice my Japanese (I learned all I know from watching Shogun .. it's come in handy)

The people are very friendly and courteous and the weather is nice. So far I have not been able to see the sights yet.

Anyway.. That is the latest on my end guys and wanted to let you know what was up.

All the best - Shane

3 comments:

CaseVandy said...

Ok.. let the rumors fly!

Shane is working on a Shogun Remake set in space!

Woot! can't wait..

hehe... j/k

Enjoy your trip. Even tho it is business.. just being in a culture like that is overwhelming!

Take care and be safe!

--Chad

TEET said...

I hope that you get in some sight seeing. I didn't when I had my 1 1/2 layover there when I was going to and coming from S. Korea during my tour of duty there.

allen said...

Uh...rough life...if i wasn't so terrified of flight, I'd have gone with the IPFW university to Japan...enjoy the sites...eat the sushi...drink the saki...have a blast!!!