Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New Addition to the Crew!


Well, in case some of you didn't know, on top of working 9-5, doing "Pitching Lucas", BSing with the studio on future deal, raising a family of two boys and all that jazz, I am very pleased to announce a new addition to our crew. Our 3rd son, Hayden Connor Felux was born today 8/16/06 at 1:23pm at 8lbs.- 1oz. I now have 3 sons! Mom and Baby are doing well at this time and I thought I would share the news with anyone interested. All for now as I must sleep .. for I will not get much in the future :)
- Shane

9 comments:

Brandon said...

Hey congratulations Shane on everything! Not sure what else to say. It's good to hear everyone is doing good. I hope nothing but the best for you and your family. Take care.

TEET said...

It looks like you are getting everything, Shane. Congratulations on you new son! I have nothing but the best wishes to you and your family!

CaseVandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! my friend... It is such a wonderful blessing to be a parent.. and you did it 3 times (I only did twice!!!)

Yes, get that much needed sleep. Cause Hayden will be screamin' with new ideas for your upcoming films! (Well at least you'll have extra time in the wee hours of the morning to think of something!)

Take care and again, congratulations!

--Chad

Jorg said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful! So, have you written young Hayden into your next project? :)

allen said...

Congratulations on the birth of your son.

I just saw Revelations two days ago and was really impressed. I have been encouraging my students to see it. Is it possible to show clips from it to my students during the film classes I teach (editing, storyboarding, writing)?

Shane Felux said...

Thanks so much for al your kind regards and warm wishes everyone. We appreciate it!

Things are tough but we are doing as well as we can.

Allen, feel free to use "Revelations" in class or any training or learning enviroments.

allen said...

My son Zack (8) loved your movie as well...he was just hoping that Shak Ti would have a cameo.

ps. Can I put a link to your blog from my independent film blog?

Shane Felux said...

Anyone can link to my blog if they like

allen said...

groovy! done!