Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Loose Lips Sink Starships


This is just a short one guys, but some of you have been asking, emailing, and posting "what are you working on, what is this Star Wars comedy short you are doing right now, When can we see it?!"

Look guys you have no idea how much I would like to tell you and share it all with you, but I can't right now. We are working very hard and post-production is doing all it can right now. It's not ready and I don't want to over hype it (of course maybe I am creating hype by not talking about it which could be worse as people get more curious about stuff you can not tell them about or they do not know about, and then they get even more hyped and start making up things) Hmm, damned if I do damned if I don't.. story of my life.

Ok, so I will tease you guys a bit and release you ONE picture. .one, and this doesn't give away to much other then an awesome costume .. CHEWY is in my short film!
Now everyone on the film signed an NDA and can not release info about the film till it's out but I can.. it's my film. So if anyone on the cast or crew sees this, no you can not post your pictures or anything yet .. not till the film is out guys.

Anyway, just for you five people who read this board this pic is for your eyes only :)
The Chewy was made and worn by Darren Blum, who drove with his family about 7 hours just to come shoot with us. A great guy and a remarkable piece of work he created. Thank you Darren! So I stand a whopping 5'7" and Chewy stands at about 7'3" or so.. freakin huge!

I promise you guys you will be the first to know when I have news to share.. stay tuned, and thanks for all your support!

2 comments:

CaseVandy said...

Holy Cow!!! You look like a kid, Shane.. hehe...

*zips lips* won't say a thing..

I'll be ready when you release it!

--Chad

Shane Felux said...

Well I am a big kid really, I mean come on, you have to be to want to spend all the time and effort that goes into making a star wars fan film. It's a childhood dream, and I feel like a kid again at times.
Though your right.. Chewy is huge!