Sunday, February 05, 2006

Videoscope Reviews "Revelations"


I am a bit behind on some of the magazines I have been getting in that have articles or interviews on us and I thought this one was a nice one to share with you. It's from the Winter issue #57 of Videoscope (due out in stores next week or so).

First thing, I get this mag in the mail from the editor (I didn't even know they did a write-up on us.. thanks Videoscope) and I think "OK, what's this about?" I don't see us listed in the TOC or anything so I start thumbing through the magazine and I only stop as I see a picture of George Lucas and low and behold there is a review on "Revelations" right below the picture and RIGHT next to the Star Wars "Revenge of The Sith" review. "How cool is this!" I say.

Better yet Videoscope has some fairly kind remarks and I was flattered at the kind review.
(I have read really bad ones, and that was what I expected to read :) The really funny thing is that we were awarded a review rank of 2.5 out of 4, and here is the kicker, "Revenge of the Sith" is awarded a rank of 3, so we are just half a mark off from what a 114 million dollar film did against our 20K film, hah that is kind and generous, and made me smile. Rather then type the review here is a scan of the article for you to hopefull enjoy.
VIDEOSCOPE: REVELATIONS REVIEW

2 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Congratulations on the good write up !!

Shane Felux said...

Thanks for the support Andrew! I enjoyed looking over at your blog as well. You have some nice looking work over there. Check it out gang: http://glazy.blogspot.com/

keep up the awesome work!

- shane